This easy spinach ham dip is perfect for all your parties. Plus, no baking requirements means you can have it on the table that much sooner! It’s the easiest and fastest spinach dip out there!
My husband and I love watching sports on tv, NCAA Football included. We’ve been in the Tucson area for over 20 years, so I suppose it’s only natural that our favorite team is the UofA Wildcats.
We aren’t big on crowds, so homegating is our answer! Plus, it allows up to invite friends and family without having to worry about seating arrangements.
Spinach dip is always a crowd pleaser, and my family loves this spinach ham dip. In fact, it’s usually the first thing on everyone’s plate.
Do you know what makes homegating even more fun? Getting up and stretching during halftime.
Sitting for long periods sometimes bothers our backs, so tossing a football around in the front yard is a life-saver.
The guys usually overdo it, so replenishing with Shamrock Farms Rockin Protein is a must!
Shamrock Farms has expanded its longtime relationship with the University of Arizona through a new partnership with Arizona Athletics. Rockin’ Protein is now the official protein beverage of the Arizona Wildcats and Shamrock Farms is the official milk partner.
In addition to providing great-tasting Rockin’ Protein to student-athletes, the partnership includes installing Protein Performance Stations in the Football and Olympic Sport training facilities, on-site activations, as well as in-stadium signage, broadcast media, social media and advertising at the University of Arizona.
Program benefits of the university partnership reach beyond campus and nourish the community with Shamrock Farms donating up to 50,000 servings of pure, fresh milk to the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona.
This donation doubles last year’s program donation of 25,000 servings. (that’s a lot of protein!)
Shamrock Farms is also hosting a Protein Pushup Challenge at the upcoming Duel in the Desert game between UofA and ASU.
For every pushup done within 30 seconds, Shamrock Farms will donate an additional serving of milk.
Join the challenge and participate online by showing how many pushups you can do and share on social media using #ProteinPushupChallenge!
Low On Time? Make Spinach Hame Dip Up To 24-Hours In Advance!
About Rockin’ Protein
- Rockin’ Protein, formally Rockin’ Refuel, is a delicious protein beverage made with real milk that is perfect for everyone, from elite athletes to casual exercisers, to help you look, feel and perform at your best.
- Rockin’ Protein is a healthy and nutritious way to nourish your body with protein made from pure, fresh Shamrock Farms milk.
- Find Rockin’ Protein in the refrigerated dairy case – look for the signature green top!
About Shamrock Farms
- Rockin’ Protein is made by Shamrock Farms; a local dairy committed to purity and freshness that continues to innovate in the RTD protein milkshakes and single-serve milk category.
- Shamrock Farms is committed to the well being of their cows and pledges to never treat them with the growth hormone rBST.
- Shamrock Farms has an entrepreneurial spirit and nationwide distribution, including 50,000 quick service restaurants and 33,000 grocery and c-store outlets.
Recipes Similar To Spinach Ham Dip
- Cheesy Jalapeño Artichoke Dip
- Neiman Marcus Dip
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Cheesy Ground Beef Taco Dip
- Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Hummus
Spinach Ham Dip Recipe
This easy spinach ham dip is perfect for all your parties. Plus, no baking requirements means you can have it on the table that much sooner! It's the easiest and fastest spinach dip out there!
30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Shamrock Farms sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 8 ounce can water chestnuts
- 1/2- 3/4 pound deli sliced ham
- 1 (1-pound) round bread loaf (French or sourdough)
- While cream cheese softens, remove spinach from package and place in microwave-safe bowl
- Heat for 2 minutes on high
- Stir and heat for an additional minute
- Remove from microwave and stir again
- Using your spoon, press spinach against the side of the bowl to remove excess water
- Without allowing to touch water, scoop spinach off of the side of the bowl and set on a paper towel lined paper plate; set aside
- Dice water chestnuts and set aside
- Dice ham and set aside
- Once cream cheese is soft, combine with sour cream, onion powder and garlic powder in a medium bowl
- Stir in drained spinach, water chestnuts and ham until thoroughly combined; cover and refrigerate
- While dip chills, cut off the top 1/4 of the bread round
- Scoop out the center of the bread, leaving the bottom about a 1/2 inch thick
- Tear scooped out bread and bread 'lid' into bite-sized pieces
- Place bread bowl on a large serving platter and fill with chilled dip
- Place torn bread pieces on platter around bread bowl and serve
Dip may also be made up to 24 hours in advance. Prepare bread bowl just before serving.
- Calories 3848
- Total Fat: 147 g 226.15%
- Saturated Fat: 82 g 410%
- Cholesterol: 547 mg 182.33%
- Sodium: 8958 mg 373.25%
- Potassium: 2606 mg 74.46%
- Total Carbohydrate: 478 g %
- Sugar: 28 g
- Protein: 144 g
- Vitamin A: 666.48%
- Calcium: 1183 mg 118.3%
- Iron: 35 mg 194.44%
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shamrock Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.
Leave a Reply