Coated with a deliciously sweet & crunchy rum coating, these Rum Spiced Walnuts make a perfect treat or homemade gift!
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love getting homemade baked goods, candies and treats during the holidays, and I certainly love giving them. There are so many easy recipes that are perfect for gift-giving, or simply sharing with your guests at a gathering.
This recipe for rum spiced walnuts is a new favorite of mine. They do take a little time to bake, but they are super simple and the results are amazing. In fact, the kids and their friends haven’t been able to keep their hands off of them!
I’ve teamed up with eleven friends who are also sharing holiday treats today. Be sure to check them all out, they are not to be missed!
- Vanilla Mixed Nuts with Cranberries from BetsyLife
- Peppermint Marshmallows from Home Cooking Memories
- Rum Spiced Walnuts from I Love My Disorganized Life
- White Chocolate Chip Cherry Shortbread Cookies from The Rebel Chick
- Easy Peppermint Bark from Million Moments
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge from A Night Owl
- Old Fashion Molasses Cookies from Bless This Mess
- Peppermint S’mores from Mom Endeavors
- Brown Sugar Caramels from Stephie Cooks
- Gingerbread Cupcakes from See Vanessa Craft
- Cranberry Orange Fudge from Around My Family Table
- Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bombs from White Lights on Wednesday
CLICK HERE for a step by step tutorial on how to make spiced nuts