If you’re anything like me, you want, no, need, recipes that are easy, quick and delicious. Like this Pineapple BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza Bake. It’s got that sweet and tangy flavor of pulled pork that I love and the ‘crust’ is packed with chewy goodness.
Summer, to me, is all about sleeping in, a relaxed time schedule, and casual late dinners. With the start of a new school year, I’m not able to be as carefree as I’d like to anymore. It wasn’t easy, but I think we’re finally getting into a routine.
Here are some things that help me get myself back into the ‘swing of things’
- I go to bed a little earlier than I did in the summer
- I set my alarm for 15 minutes sooner than I actually want to get up, allowing for some snooze time
- I always make sure I have ‘lunch stuff’ on had, even if it means going to the grocery store at 8 o’clock at night. This helps prevent the kids from having to buy lunch at school
- I make a list of things I need to do before it’s time to get the kids from school, prioritizing so that the really important stuff gets done first
- Once the kids are home, I focus on them, their homework and of course, dinner
- After dinner I make it a point not to work on my blog, since I can easily spend hours on it, which means going to bed late and can mess up my daily schedule!
That being said, there are just some nights when I need a meal I can put together easily. I also need one that everyone will eat. In this house, that means pizza. Now, I love pizza just as much as the next guy, but let’s be honest, pepperoni gets boring after a while. Sometimes I want new and different toppings.
That’s where this Pineapple BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza Bake comes in.