***Thanks to Little Green Pouch for sponsoring this post. I received product for review, all opinions are 100% my own***
I won’t lie, when it comes to packing school lunches, I’m all about convenience. Packaged cookies, crackers, pudding cups- you get the idea. However, when I discovered Little Green Pouch, I thought some homemade pudding was in order.
What’s so special about Little Green Pouch? Plenty. But before I get into that, let’s take a minute to talk about what’s not so special about those store bought pudding cups:
- they’re made of plastic – recyclable, but not reusable
- they require spoons – which adds to the cost, because I’m not sending my kids to school with one of my good spoons, so I buy plastic
- if I run out of said plastic spoons, well, it’s just a hassle
- they can be messy for little ones – like my 2 and 3 year-old granddaughters- ya, that’s not happening
Now a little about Little Green Pouch:
- also made of plastic, but totally reusable – simply hand wash with a bottle brush
- said plastic is BPA, PVC & phthalate free
- they’re also dishwasher safe- totally my preferred method, because if it can go in the dishwasher, it does
- easy to fill – just use a spoon or funnel
- easy for little hands to use – aka: less mess
- It’s freezer safe – which means I can send my kids to school with smoothies that will be thawed in time for snack.
Little Green Pouch has plenty of accessories to help make using it even easier, like these labels. Not only will you never wonder what’s in your Green Pouch, the labels come off with water in a snap. I loved the fact that there was no sticky residue whatsoever.
Jr loved squeezing the pudding out of Little Green Pouch, and I loved that all he had to do was pop it back into his lunch bag for me to wash when he brought it home.
There are so many things you can put in your Little Green Pouch- applesauce, mixed fruit purees and smoothies, to name just a few. Visit Little Green Pouch online for other awesome accessories, recipes and more.
Twitter fan? Follow them here!
Little Green Pouch has been featured in the Wall Street Journal and also in Daily Candy’s Favorite Kids’ Finds.
You can WIN your own box of Little Green Pouches! Just enter using the Rafflecopter form below.
A few little rules:
- US residents only
- Must be at least 18 to enter
- All entries will be verified
- Winner must respond withing 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen
- Little Green Pouch is solely responsible for disbursement of prize
What would you fill your Little Green Pouch With?
Ready for that homemade pudding recipe?