This easy JOY tree ornament is a quick craft you can make to add to your Christmas tree or as a cute addition to a gift bag or wrapped present.
If you like to make homemade gifts and present toppers but don’t have the time, this easy JOY glitter tree ornament is perfect. Just a few simple items and about 15 minutes is all you need.
- Glass ornament
- Your favorite color of glitter
- Coordinating vinyl or permanent marker
- Using gold vinyl, I cut out the word ‘Joy’ with my Silhouette Portrait
- Next, I peeled off the backing and adhered it to the glass
- If you don’t own a cutting machine, simply use a permanent marker to write ‘Joy’ on the glass ornament
- Remove the top of the ornament and fill half way with glitter – I use white, but hot pink would be super pretty!
- Replace ornament top, add a little hook and hang on your tree, or attach a pretty ribbon and attach to a gift to personalize it
The really fun part about this project is that the possibilities are endless!
More ideas for a glass ornament:
- Make monogram ornaments for the whole family
- Use each person’s favorite color for the glitter
- Put a name on the ornament
- Write ‘Peace’ or ‘Love’ instead of ‘Joy’
- Attach the finished ornament to a stocking
- use as a treat box topper