Finding the perfect gift for the crafter in your life can be difficult. That’s why I’ve created the ultimate Cricut gift guide.
With Cricut, you can create paper crafts like cards, scrapbook pages, and decorative flowers.
It’s also perfect for making your own home decor such as pillows, wall hangings and even personalizing mugs and cutting boards.
Personally, I love creating fun t-shirts and jewelry with my Cricut machine.
Whether the crafter in your life is into sewing, quilting, paper crafting, or jewelry making, Cricut has the machine, accessories, and materials they need.
So sit back, check out my Cricut gift guide and let it help you decide what to give your favorite crafter!
This post contains affiliate links, which help compensate me to continue bringing you great recipes, projects, and tips at no extra cost to you.
Cricut Gift Guide
Cricut Access gives the crafter/creator access to unlimited access on 1000s of images, over 400 fonts, and an ever-growing collection of ready-to-make projects. Plus, discounts on designs and projects from Disney®, Marvel®, Simplicity®, and more.
- Explore Air 2 – Perfect for the crafter who loves to create with paper and uses vinyl on everything! Make cards, flowers, T-shirts, pillows, and a whole lot more! The Cricut Explore Air 2 even cuts fabric backed with stabilizer, leather and felt.
- Maker – Great for the creator who is ready to step up their game. The Maker does everything the Explore Air 2 does and then some. With the new Maker tools, watch your favorite creator as they use the perforation tool for more advanced paper projects, the debossing tools on metal and leather, and the rotary wheel to cut fabric without backing. There are so many tools and so many options with this machine.
Basic Machine Tools
Your Cricut cutting machine comes with the basic blade with housing, but here are a couple more blades that come in handy.
- Bonded Fabric Blade w/ Housing – Used for cutting bonded fabric or fabric with an iron-on backer. The blade and housing are a distinctive pink color to match the FabricGrip™ Mat.
- Deep Point Blade w/Housing – The Deep-Point Blade has a steeper blade angle (60 degrees vs 45) and harder, more durable steel. Use it for cutting magnets, chipboard, stamp material, thick cardstock, stiffened felt, foam sheets, and cardboard.
Cricut Machine Cutting Mats
- Standard Grip Cutting Mat – Perfect for heavy cardstock, patterned paper, vinyl, iron-on, and more. The reusable mat holds your material in place as it’s cut, and makes it easy to remove the finished pieces.
- Light Grip Cutting Mat – The lighter grip on this mat makes it ideal for use with standard paper, light cardstock, and vellum.
- Strong Grip Cutting Mat – For use with heavier materials, such as specialty cardstock, chipboard, matboard, backed fabric, and even leather.
- Fabric Grip Cutting Mat – Use together with Rotary Blade or Bonded-Fabric Blade to cut most fabrics, including cotton, polyester, denim, felt, and canvas.
Tip: Let your favorite creator browse the Cricut gift guide for easy list-making!
The EasyPress 2 provides professional heat-transfer results without the guesswork and is compatible with all Infusible Ink™ products and most major brands of iron-on material. I have the Mini, the 6×7 and the 9×9 and love them all! I can’t wait to get my hands on the 12×10!
- EasyPress Mini – Its compact size is ideal for unusually small or challenging heat transfer projects allowing you to customize projects like hats, shoes, or stuffed animals.
- EasyPress 2, 6×7 – Ideal for smaller projects like baby clothes, accessories, hats, and more.
- EasyPress 2, 9×9 – Great for basic T-shirts, tote bags, pillows, aprons, and more.
- EasyPress 2, 12×10 – Perfect for larger T-shirts, sweatshirts, banners, blankets, and more.
Designed to work with Cricut EasyPress™ for flawless iron-on transfers, the innovative construction eliminates moisture and directs heat to your iron-on design.
Plus, it shields your work surface from damaging heat and moisture and is also perfect for pressing sewing projects. I’ve even ironed clothes with it when I was in a hurry, ha!
- 8×10 EasyPress Mat – Designed for use with the 6×7 EasyPress 2.
- 12×12 EasyPress Mat – For use with the 8×10 EasyPress 2.
- 20×16 EasyPress Mat – Made to be used with the 12×10 EasyPress 2.
Whether you love to keep your craft room organized or create on-the-go, these Cricut storage options are perfect. I’ve got my eye on both the Rolling Tote and the Machine Tote.
I love that they come in a variety of colors!
- Rolling Craft Tote – Perfect for at home or on-the-go, the Rolling Craft Tote holds your materials and accessories, such as Iron-on Vinyl, fabric, cutting mats, scrapers, scissors, extra blades, and even a laptop.
- Machine Tote – The soft padding gives extra protection for your machine and accessories, and the side pockets and compartments are perfect for storing craft tools and supplies. Plus, it’s designed to stack perfectly with the Rolling Craft Tote, making travel easy. Works with all Cricut cutting machines.
- EasyPress Tote – Take your Cricut EasyPress, Safety Base, mat, and small accessories on the go for flawless iron-on transfers anywhere. The comfortable shoulder strap and a strong handle with a natural grip give you carrying options, while the velcro strap tethers the machine safely in place during travel. *Chose the correct size for your machine
The Rolling Craft Tote and Machine Tote work perfectly together.
Cutting Materials Gift Guide
Cricut offers a wide selection and variety of cutting materials.
- Vinyl – Perfect for making removable decals, labels, window decor, and more Removes without residue for up to 2 years and lies flat so you can cut with ease and accuracy.
- Iron-on – Make a T-shirt with an inspirational quote, design heartwarming home decor, embellish accessories with one-of-a-kind designs, and create handmade gifts that will leave a lasting impression.
- Paper – Make paper projects sparkle with glitter or patterned cardstock, kraft board, licensed deluxe paper from Disney, Hello Kitty, Marvel and more.
- Infusible Ink – Take iron-on projects to the next level! Choose from transfer sheets in solid or patterned, pens and markers and a variety of compatible blanks for the perfect project.
- Maker Cutting Materials – Use the Maker for high-end projects using fabric, chipboard, leather, kraft board, and even wood!
Cricut Gift Guide Bundles
Bundles can make purchasing easier. If you love to bundle, take a look at these money-saving bundles for the Maker and the Explore Air 2.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Leave a Reply