A good dessert martini is hard to come by. The perfect combination of Sugarlands Shine Butterscotch Gold Moonshine and chocolate liqueur come together to create a rich buttery flavor with the slightest hint of creamy chocolate!
Don’t let this dessert martini fool you. It may have a creamy chocolate flavor and be rimmed with more delicious chocolate and sprinkles, but the distinct taste of Butterscotch Gold packs a wallop!
Before we get into the recipe, there are a few things about Sugarlands Shine you should know:
- Made in the USA – Based out of good ‘ole Gatlinburg TN, Sugarlands Shine encourages visitors! This trip belongs on your bucket list – it’s already on mine! Click here for location and hours.
- Award Winning – That’s right, Sugarlands Shine is the recipient of several ADDY awards! TO check out the awesome videos and logo that earned them, be sure to visit their site!
- Distinct Flavors – With original flavors like Old Fashioned Lemonade, Blockaders Blackberry, and Appalachian Apple Pie, who can resits? So many possibilities!
- Legends Series – I have to say, I am super excited about this! Sugarlands Shine has teamed up with three incredible moonshiners- Marvin “Jim Tom” Hendricks, Mark Rogers, and Steven Ray Tickle. That’s right- the good ‘ole boys from the hit series “Moonshiners”! They’ve each got their own flavor of the shine, and they’re all fantastic!
- Giving Back – Through MoonShare, Sugarlands Shine helps shine a light on non-profit organizations seeking to better their communities. Their mission during the MoonShare launch year, 2015, is to provide monetary donations to twelve elected non-profits during the year, one each month. Learn more about MoonShare here.
Now that you know a little bit about Sugarlands Shine, you can see why I was excited to work with them and create this fabulous dessert martini!
So simple to make, you’ll want to run out and get the ingredients today so you can enjoy one this evening!
Take a martini glass and chill it in the freezer so it gets nice and cold. Dip it in chocolate shell ice cream topping.
Then dip it in chocolate sprinkles.
Combine chilled Butterscotch Gold with chilled chocolate liqueur, pour into the martini glass and enjoy!
*A big thank you to Sugarlands Shine for sponsoring this post