These bacon cheddar potatoes have been a family favorite for years, and your family will love them, too!
It’s time to share the monthly 12 Bloggers recipe! Each month, 11 blogger friends and I get together to bring you 12 recipes, each containing 12 ingredients or less. This month the theme is potato side dishes! Everyone loves bacon cheddar anything, right? And what better way to pair them than with potatoes?
My mom has been making this scalloped potato recipe for years, and so have I. My family loves it’s cheesy-ness! It’s perfect for any night of the week, and potatoes go with just about anything- beef, chicken, pork- even fish!
Be sure to check out the other 11 fabulous potato recipes!
- Broccoli and Cheese Hasselback Potatoes by Big Bear’s Wife
- Potato Bread by Betsy Life
- Spiced Sweet Potato Skewers by Home Cooking Memories
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes by Cooking on the Front Burner
- Garlic Parmesan Parslied Potato Stacks by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Green Chile Scalloped Potatoes by Thyme for Cocktails
- Two-Tone Scalloped Potatoes by Bread Booze Bacon
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole by A Night Owl
- Loaded Tater Tot Bake by Pink Cake Plate
- Bacon Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Sweet Potato Casserole by See Vanessa Craft
- Loaded Slow Cooker Potatoes by Around My Family Table